Theme 2018 - Passport to Adventure
Cub Scout Day Camp provides an introduction to Scouting's Outdoor Programs. We are proud to provide programs that offer hands-on building and discovery projects.
Weeks of Camp
- June 18 - 22 Bellflower: Caruthers Park 9am-3pm
- June 18 - 22 Long Beach: Rancho Dominguez 9am-3pm
- June 25 - 29 Long Beach: St. Maria Goretti 9am-3pm
NOTE: Please bring sack lunch daily.
Cub Scout Day Camp is truly the best week of a Cub Scout's Summer! Day Camp is a week-long day-camp adventure where Cub Scouts and parents experience a bigger part of Scouting. Each camp offers a variety of activities, often including arts and crafts, games, archery, sports and Scout Skills. Activities at this year's day camp centered around the theme of "Passport to Adventure". Cub Scouts have three day camps to choose from. Pick one or pick all three!
Cub Scout Day Camp is open to all registered Cub Scouts -- Tigers, Wolves, Bears, and Webelos. New Tiger Cubs (entering first grade in fall 2018) must be accompanied by an adult partner. Parents are encouraged to join in the fun by serving as a den leader at camp. All day camps offer one free T-Shirt per Cub Scout. Day Camp Fee paid by June 2, 2018 $120.00 per week. After June 2nd $140.00 per week.
Cost to attend:
$120/week on or before June 2
$140/week after June 2
- Reduced rate (-$5/day) if adult volunteers for the week
Who Goes to Day Camp?
For boys entering Kinder through 5th grades. Choose any week or attend multiple weeks.
Why Send Your Cub Scout to Day Camp?
- Improve self esteem, self respect, and self confidence
- Make friends and develop social skills
- Fun learning opportunities
- A safe place to be with friends
- Try something new
- Become more responsible
- Improve leadership skills
- Encourage independence
- Excitement in the outdoors