Theme 2018 - Passport to Adventure
Cub Scout Day Camp provides an introduction to Scouting's Outdoor Programs. We are proud to provide programs that offer hands-on building and discovery projects.
See flyer here TBA
Weeks of Camp
- June 18 - 22 Bellflower: Thompson Park 9am-3pm
- June 18 - 22 Long Beach: Rancho Dominguez 9am-3pm
- June 25 - 29 Long Beach: St. Joseph's 9am-3pm
NOTE: Please bring sack lunch daily.
Cost to attend:
$120/week on or before June 2
$140/week after June 2
- Reduced rate (-$5/day) if adult volunteers for the week
Who Goes to Day Camp?
For boys entering Kinder through 5th grades. Choose any week or attend multiple weeks.
Why Send Your Cub Scout to Day Camp?
- Improve self esteem, self respect, and self confidence
- Make friends and develop social skills
- Fun learning opportunities
- A safe place to be with friends
- Try something new
- Become more responsible
- Improve leadership skills
- Encourage independence
- Excitement in the outdoors