Scout-O-Rama is a large community event put on for boys and girls of all ages. Open to the public at no cost. All are welcome to participate in activities on site.
Commemorative 2017 Patch - Get yours, while supplies last, $2 at the Scout Shop
Winners List 2017
- Troop 75 - human foosball, woggles
- Troop 140 - obstacle course
- Troop 111 - Korean dancing mask
- Troop 705 - paper fidget spinners
- Pack 134 - hiking adventure
- Pack 242 - reptile exhibit
- Pack 46 - catapults
- Pack 140 - stick catapults
- Crew 134 - hiking adventure
BEST OVERALL: Troop 75
What Is Scout-O-Rama?
WHEN: Saturday, June 2, 2018
HOURS: 9am-2pm, open to the public
- Flyer (2017)
- Registration (2017)
- Risk Management Guide (2016)
- General Information (2016)
- Exhibitor Application (2016)
Scout-O-Rama is the biggest local Scouting event of the year. With over 2,000 in attendance, 52 unit booths, food trucks, and other community organizations, Scout-O-Rama is an annual open house youth fair. Games, displays, activities, and a whole lot of fun for the family. Open to the public with no admission cost. Scout-O-Rama has taken place the first Saturday in June since 1956.
Theme 2018: TBA
Activities are varied: a rope bridge, chess, field hockey, dodge ball, Native American lore, Search and Rescue gear demonstrations, water balloon launchers, and numerous creative games.
Hours are from 9am to 2pm. Food vendors on site provide great options for lunch, drinks, and dessert.
There is no event entry fee.