Thank you for your interest in supporting the local Scout programs of the Long Beach Area Council. Your investment and generosity ensure Scouting makes a positive impact in the lives of over 4,000 youth.
There are many ways you can make a gift to Scouting in our community.
Option 1: Online E-Giving
Use our secure online giving form to make a donation. Easy monthly recurring options.
Option 2: Text to Donate
It's so easy. 100% safe and secure. Text LAUNCH to 41444. Get immediate response, send donation.
- LAUNCH [space] Your Amount [space] Your Name [space] Pack/Troop#
- i.e. LAUNCH 120 John Smith Troop 23
Option 3: US Mail
ATTN: Annual Giving
Long Beach Area Council
401 E 37th St
Long Beach, CA 90807
- Please make check payable to Long Beach Area Council
Option 4: By Phone
Call our office at (562) 427-0911. We would be happy to assist you over the phone.
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
1. Boeing Employees - Log into TotalAcesss, click My Community Giving -> Give -> Gift March -> Match My Time -> US -> CA -> Tax ID/EIN 95-1643981 -> Type: Volunteerism -> click Search Boy Scouts of America - Long Beach Area Council
2. Employer Matching Gifts - The easiest way to double your gift is by asking your employer to match.
3. Dollars for Volunteer Hours - Many companies will give to charity for your volunteer hours!
4. Combined Federal Campaign - For any federal workers, please contribute using CFC# 73686
- List of eligible Federal Departments and Agencies
- Campaign runs September 1 through December 15
5. Humble Bundle - Shop here, we receive 10% of your purchase.
6. Amazon Smile - Shop on Amazon, benefit local programs. Be sure to type Long Beach Area Council
Information for Donors
- Charity Navigator - Guide to to our financial health, accountability, and transparency by America's leading independent charity evaluator
- GuideStar - Nonprofit reports and Forms 990 for trusted nonprofit information
- #GivingTuesday - December 1, 2015: Support Scouting, share your story on social media
- Tax ID: 95-1643981
Specific tax benefits are associated with certain types of gifts, including:
- Charitable trusts
- Life income
- Bequests and retirement accounts
- Gifts of property and securities