Get Ready for Camp 2018!
What is a Camp Card?
Camp Cards are discount cards that Scouts sell to raise money for their summer adventures! Units sign up, get their cards, and start selling. We've put together a card with incredible savings for some of the top restaurants, shops, and services that is sure to make sales a cinch. While the Camp Card discounts are a great plus, what you're really selling is character and a better community.
- Money for camp!
- Encourage youth to earn their way
- Salesmanship skills
- Improve communication skills
- Raise money for Summer Camp!
- Offset pack/troop dues
- Buy new equipment
- Thursday, March 15th OR Saturday, March 17th -- Pick up cards and get trained
- By Thursday, April 12th at Roundtable -- Turn in money for cards SOLD to get extra $0.25 commission
- By Thursday, May 10th at Roundtable -- Turn in money for cards SOLD, return unsold cards and close out account.
- By Monday, May 14th -- Order prizes ONLINE
Your unit in the Camp Card fundraiser!
-Camp Cards sell for $5 each
-Base commission for all units is $2.25 per Camp Card sold
-Choose ONE Camp Card training, kick-off, and card distribution:
- Thursday, March 15th -- 6:00pm-8:00pm at the Council Service Center
- Saturday, March 17th --9:ooam-11:ooam at the Council Service Center
Council Service Center, 401 E 37th Street, Long Beach, CA 90807
Roundtable, LDS Church, 3114 South St, Long Beach
Discounts on Card:
- $10 to Big 5 Sporting Goods
- $5 to Albertsons, Vons, Pavillions
- Aquarium of the Pacific
- Six Flags
- Sky Zone
- Medieval Times
- Firestone Tires
- Carl's Jr.
- ..... all for only five dollars?!
Cards sold by April 12th will receive an extra $0.25 in commission
|10 cards||Scout-O-Rama Patch/Pin|
|80 cards||Sleeping Mat|
|150 cards||Sleeping Bag|
|300 cards||Hydro Flask|
|400 cards||Virtual Reality Headset|
Programmable Robot Kit
Please have the following info ready for quick registration:
- Unit Leader Name and Contact information
- Unit and Scout Card goals plus number of Scouts selling
- Number of Cards needed for check out
Please order your prizes by May 14th to ensure prize pick up on June 7th at Roundtable or Council Office.
Prize Link: Coming Soon