We believe that quality programs start with quality facilities. We are dedicated to providing the best outdoor experiences for young people.
To accomplish those goals, we have set out an ambitious capital development campaign - the first of its kind since 1963.
PHOTOS: Bridge Installation Over Hwy 38, Barton Flats, Camp Tahquitz (October 15, 2014)
VIDEO: Bridge Installation, Camp Tahquitz (YouTube 14:57)
Capital Campaign Goal: $5,800,000
- Camp Tahquitz Re-build - $4,200,000
- Two restroom & shower facilities - $300,000
- Bridge over Highway 38 - $375,000 (Bridge Info Card)
- Multi-purpose dining lodge - $2,000,000
- Pool complex update - $350,000
- Kiwanis Lodge & cabins remodel - $400,000
- Water, gas, sewer upgrade - $550,000
- Off-road parking & road repairs - $100,000
- Camp truck and tractor maintenance vehicles - $125,000
- Long Beach Sea Base Update - $700,000
- New Long Beach Area Council HQ, Training Center, and Scout Store - $900,000